Hotel Bel-Air
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$209
$286
  • Restaurant
$289
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Restaurant
$181
$99
  • Pool
All reviewswolfgang puckthe beverly hills hotella prairie spadorchester collectionswan lakestone canyonpolo loungecanyon suitesheated floorswood burning fireplacebest hotels in the worldsister propertymoment you arriveroom servicefavorite hotelpool staffbeautiful hotel
Reviewed June 9, 2014

only spent 1 night before last x'mas time, arrived at late night after more than 10 hours flight. The lady at reception was awesome, seems like she had been waiting for us always. The room was quite nice with real fireworks, quite advance facility, good room service.
Due to time difference, we woke up quite late the 2nd day, and couldn't stay any more cause had to go to the next city. It was really a pity that can not look around the beautiful hotel carefully, and so expecting to come back very soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Ping J,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hotel Bel-Air. I am thrilled to hear that you had a lovely time with us, despite arriving late in the evening and having to depart early the next morning. It's great to know that you enjoyed your guestroom and all of its amenities, however what means the most to me is knowing that you felt so well cared for by our great team of service professionals. I will ensure to share your lovely comments with them which they will appreciate greatly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon ... and I hope it will be for a lengthier stay next time!

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Go ! Adore the gardens in the middle of LA . The charm of the place ! Tortilla Soup ,the pool ,the place! Enough said,cut the 125 characters minimum to post a review. Succinct is better. Enough said,enough said..............

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kit T

Dear Kit T,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit at Hotel Bel-Air. I am thrilled to hear that you had an enjoyable stay ... from our enchanting gardens, to our legendary pool, to the Tortilla Soup at Wolfgang Puck. Good choice in selecting that appetizer - it's one of our signature dishes and a staple in the restaurant.

Thank you again and we very much look forward to welcoming you soon again. And if I may, please allow me to suggest the granola parfait for breakfast next time - it's my favorite!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Bel Air for the first time last week- we have stayed at its sister hotel, the Beverly Hills hotel a few times and the Bel Air totally surpasses this! The way the rooms are set out it feels as if you are the only ones staying at the hotel! We planned to eat at hotel the first night we arrived from London as we knew we would be tired but we ended up eating there all three nights- the food at Wolfgang Pucks was fantastic and the staff especially Jose were so helpful- they managed to get us a table even though we had not booked one night and the atmosphere was great!
The rooms were large and very clean and spotless- room service was quick, and again the staff were very helpful. We would struggle to sty anywhere else in LA now as the Bel Air was first class

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank loobiloo20
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear loobiloo20,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Bel-Air. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your large guestroom and dinner at Wolfgang Puck, however, what means the most to me is knowing that you felt so well cared for by our great team of service professionals. Thank you for referencing some of our team members by name and know that I will reach out to them individually to let them know how they made such a positive impact on your stay. I will also happily share your kind words with our entire team, as they will be so pleased to know that you just can't stay anywhere else!

Thank you again for recommending us, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I live in Los Angeles but love to go to this hotel to unwide.
It is located in beautiful Bel Air area, secluded and far from the craziness of the city.
The property is surrounded by stunning garden and lake, which is one of a kind.
This is not the kind of hotel with elevators and many floors which is amazing, and even if the hotel if fully committed you will still have that feeling of privacy and peace.
The bar is one of the best in the city, the restaurant is excellent and the staff is perfectly trained.
Each rooms is different and have its own particularity.
On top of that, the La Prairie spa is top notch.
Love Hotel Bel Air. Love Dorchester Collection.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank FrenchTravelerLA
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear FrenchTravelerLA,

Thank you for taking the time to review Hotel Bel-Air. I am delighted to hear that you consider us a tranquil and secluded oasis to escape to. We too believe that our beautiful grounds and Swan Lake certainly make the property so special. It's also great to know that you consider The Bar and Lounge to be the ‘best in the city,' and your kind words regarding Wolfgang Puck at Hotel Bel-Air and the Spa by La Prairie are very much appreciated. But what truly means the most to me is knowing that the service you received from our team members was excellent. I will be sure to share your feedback with them, as I know it will mean a great deal to them.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Beautiful property, excellent dining. The hotel is secluded in BelAir, quiet and tranquil, yet in the middle of Los Angeles! Highly recommend this venue. We looked at it for our wedding venue. It is very romantic.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Denise F, General Manager at Hotel Bel-Air, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear SHELLEY S,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I truly hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you soon for one of the most memorable time of your life, your wedding.

Warm Regards,