“Panda rules, except for the one at Universal Studios Hollywood”
Review of Panda Express - CLOSED

Panda Express
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Century City
United States
“Panda rules, except for the one at Universal Studios Hollywood”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've eaten at many different Panda Express restaurant. And I'm a huge fan. I've only had a bad experience once and that was at Universal Studios Hollywood. The one upstairs at CityWalk. The food obviously had been there for a while. Besides that it was cold, the noodles were chewy. The orange chicked had transformed into leather. And there was hardly any chicken in the black pepper chicken (just sellery).
I am going to assume that this was an incident. At all other Panda's the food is great.

• Visited October 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
PA
“Great Meal/Great Price”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Fast food... Chinese style. Lots of food for little money - and it's really good! I enjoyed chow mein, fried rice, beef and brocolli, kung pow chicken, sweet and sour chicken... there were sooooo many choices! In and out for a quick delicious meal!

Visited October 2012
Camarillo, California
“Locations are inconsistent”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I never know if the food cases will be filled or how long the chow mein has sat. We will often wait until a new tray of chow main of orange chicken has been prepared.

Visited August 2012
Sweden
“The most awful food I have ever eaten!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

When we were at Knott's Berry Farm in LA in the beginning of August this year, the first thing we did was look for a place to eat. ALL restaurants except Panda Express were full, and I guess we should have seen that as a warning sign. Unfortunately, we didn't.

The portions were huge, slobby and the ingredients were of terribly low quality. I have honestly not eat something so distasteful for a very long time. None of us ate more than a couple of mouthfulls, and left soon after we got there. I drowned my food in strong chili sauce, just to try to get a bit of the taste away.

None of us will ever eat there again!

• Visited August 2012
Quinton, Virginia
“Food sat around too long”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I went in the late afternoon for take out. The restaurant wasn't busy, only 1 person ahead of me. The lady assembling my togo box didn't listen very well. I asked for 1 veg and 3 entrees, but she half filled the box with rice, so there wasn't room. So only got 2 entrees instead, the walnut chicken and the orange chicken. The walnut chicken was fairly good, but the orange chicken was so hard, and rather cold. I'm certain it sat in the pan most of the day to be that bad.

• Visited July 2012