4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$289
Priceline$259
travelup.com$311
2,644 results
All reviews staples center convention center downtown la the ritz grammy museum the executive lounge lakers game room service attending a conference rooftop pool valet parking lobby bar corner room per day housekeeping staff hollywood sign concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

Was able to check in early even though they had the Emmys the night before so I thought my chances were not good. The room is spacious. The shower is uber clean and also spacious. Robe- check! View is of the Regal theater from my room but hey how often do I have time to actually look out my window :). The lounge is one of the best I have ever been in. The breakfast is on point! Make sure to upgrade to lounge access. Looking forward to enjoying my week at this fabulous hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank ritatayenaka
Reviewed September 16, 2019

I'd like to recommend J.W Marriot Hotel in LA. I stayed there last month. I had been researching several hotels and I got a top one. This hotel is centrally located in LA, downtown, close to the best restaurants and bars. I booked a room with one of the best views to the city. The first thing that pay my attention was how helpful the staff was, so kind and very homeful. The room was so spacious and very clean.The bed was really comfortable in this room, the sheets were fresh and I had all of the pillows to myself. I believe the hotel holds the standard for Marriots in beauty, service and accomodations. I have been in LA many times but my staying in this hotel made my trip incredible. I was very please with my stay here and would go back for sure.

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Jlopez1955
Reviewed September 14, 2019

Stayed 5 nights here in Room 2146 on business. The room had everything I needed, TV with good selection of channels including CNN, wipe-clean remote control, phone for dialing concierge or room service, fridge, hangers, iron/ironing board, wifi, electronic safe, desk, sofa. The shower was powerful and easy to control, in fact this was probably one of the best hotel showers I've ever experienced. The bathroom was stocked with soaps, towels, shampoo/conditioner/bodywash, and mouthwash. The coffee making facilities included cofee, and tea. Room service was efficient. Noise was minimal.

Although I didn't use, the fitness facilities looked fantastic as did the pool. The staff were efficient and polite, the check out and check in process was easy and I was able to get a late checkout without fuss.

The dining facilities in and around the restaurant were excellent. There's an Illy cafe inside the hotel, and a hotel bar.restaurant. Nearby a Starbucks, and plenty of other places to eat/drink also. I reccomend the Yard House bar just next door for drinks, and WP24 at the Ritz-Carlton for dining. There is a business center too for help with things like shipping which I did use with no fuss.

Overall a solid 10/10.

3  Thank CJHampson
Reviewed September 9, 2019

To. Elgin with, working at the reception desk was Alex. He was incredible! The fastest check in ever. All my request where met! The room was spectacular with the Hollywood sign to boot. We will definitely be back!

Room tip: Views towards Hollywood!
2  Thank Jose T
Reviewed September 7, 2019

This hotel is VERY nice. Tons of staff to help with everything- easy walk to LA Live and the Staples Center. Room was very nice, lobby was great, $50 a day to park a car was a little steep, prices on the menu seemed high. But overall, it was a nice place to stay and VERY safe.

Room tip: My room was on floor 17 and was VERY quite.
2  Thank twm83