“What fun!”

Half-Day Classic Los Angeles Tour
Ranked #20 of 251 Tours in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Explore over a century of Hollywood history and witness more in the making at the Studio where it all began - Paramount Pictures - the only major Studio actually located in Hollywood. During your visit, you’ll see where some of the most celebrated motion pictures and TV shows are made. On the tour, led by an engaging Studio Page, you will visit iconic locations like the legendary Bronson Gate, New York Street Backlot, and the Prop Warehouse. You'll arrive a welcomed guest and leave a true industry insider
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Marin County CA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What fun!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

We had two great young men give us the tour. I learned a lot and loved the tidbits and backstory about the studio. I have always been a fan of movies so this was a must for me. I highly recommend the tour to everyone who loves movies and TV.

Visited April 2014

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Interesting place”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This a fantastic tour and well worth the money. Our guide was very informative and happy to take photos and answer questions. Can't remember her name unfortunately. The tour is a mixture of walking and going on a cart,the groups are small,there was 7 on ours. There are many things to see,touch and take photos of. I never realised how big paramount is I.e they done Transformers and also have many television programmes. If you look online you can get $5 off the ticket price on some websites. Well worth a visit, I thought it was a better tour than Warner bros.

Visited August 2014
mass
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best studio experience!!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

If you want to go to the best studio tour, you must go to Paramount studios and ask for Aaron as your guide.We were there July 18, 2014. He was the best! Very informative, impromptu, extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic! I went with my husband and 2 kids, ages 13 and 10 and they all LOVED it! It was the coolest experience and so personalized. There was only another family of 3 with us so talk about a great experience! Only regret was that we didn't get on a set. Definitely worth it!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank kwm8960
Nashville, Tennessee
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Interesting Tour”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

A very interesting tour, lots of fun. We were surprised when we were escorted to the gate after the tour was over. We had stopped to get something to drink at the gift shop and were sitting at a table in the shade when we were told our passes had expired and we had to leave.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sharon S
Fort Worth, Texas
“Jake is the man”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I along with my sister from Boise were most impressed with the VIP tour we experienced on July 25, 2014. Jake was our tour guide and from the outset, was most entertaining, engaging, and informative. To have had the insider information on all of the history of this grand venue so easily described by our young guide made this a lifetime memory worth treasuring. The lunch we enjoyed in the shade of the beautiful grounds was also a very pleasant meal with local vegetables and fruits. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who appreciates the history of TV/Film and commend Jake for his grasp of knowledge of the same.

Visited July 2014