“Try the chicken kebab” 5 of 5 stars

Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Los Angeles, CA
“Try the chicken kebab”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

This is such a find. The food is delicious and I especially like the chicken kebab. My friends always get the lamb and say its the best they have had.

• Visited May 2013

Fowler, California
“Best Homestyle Armenian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for over twelve years. We eat in, take out, take large groups there, and have them cater many of my parties. They are consistently excellent. Their kebabs and pilaf are outstanding, even to an Armenian like me. Their hummus gets rave reviews from everyone I serve it to. It is family run by wonderful, accommodating people. I just can't say enough good things about them.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
“I'm sure this place is good, as I hear a lot of recommendations for it, but I just can't go here when Noah's Ark...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2008

I'm sure this place is good, as I hear a lot of recommendations for it, but I just can't go here when Noah's Ark Cuisine is a block south. I tried the chicken kebab here to compare and it was dry. I'd say, it is worth a try, but make sure to also try Noah's and see for yourself what a really good kebab is supposed to taste like.

1 Thank Dru M