“Best Homestyle Armenian Food”
Review of Olympia Kebab

Olympia Kebab
Ranked #1,863 of 10,351 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: North San Fernando Valley
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for over twelve years. We eat in, take out, take large groups there, and have them cater many of my parties. They are consistently excellent. Their kebabs and pilaf are outstanding, even to an Armenian like me. Their hummus gets rave reviews from everyone I serve it to. It is family run by wonderful, accommodating people. I just can't say enough good things about them.

Reviewed June 25, 2008

I'm sure this place is good, as I hear a lot of recommendations for it, but I just can't go here when Noah's Ark Cuisine is a block south. I tried the chicken kebab here to compare and it was dry. I'd say, it is worth a try, but make sure to also try Noah's and see for yourself what a really good kebab is supposed to taste like.

1  Thank Dru M