This was a very clean welcoming B&B with very interesting quirky decor. We stayed in the Comet Room which was lovely but the veranda has now been removed and that was one of the main reasons we booked this B&B. There was no cooked breakfast available on this occasion either which I feel should perhaps have been accounted for in the cost. All that aside however this is a very good calming oasis in the middle of Hollywood.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to enjoy Hollywood by staying at our whimsical 1912 Bed & Breakfast located right on Hollywood Boulevard and within walking distance of the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame; TCL Chinese Theater; Hollywood&Highland Dolby Theater, site of the Academy Awards; Disney's El Capitan Theater; the Jimmy Kimmel Show and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum along with many other exciting attractions. The proprietors, Nina (who speaks German, French and Spanish) and William are very well acquainted with Hollywood and Southern California and are happy to share information. A short drive to Universal Studios, Warner Bros studio tours, Paramount Studio tours, The Getty Center, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hollywood Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Bed And Breakfast
- Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles