I stayed here with my husband for 3 nights in the premier room. The house is beautifully decorated and our room was large with a kitchentte and balcony. Nina has thought of everything and provides nice toiletries and a large variety of tea/ coffee. We didn't hire a car during our stay and found it perfect walking distance to sunset strip and the centre of hollywood. Nina was very helpful and provided a great range of breakfast foods. The only downside would be the constant traffic noise being located on hollywood blvd but it certainly doesn't spoil it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to enjoy Hollywood by staying at our whimsical 1912 Bed & Breakfast located right on Hollywood Boulevard and within walking distance of the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame; TCL Chinese Theater; Hollywood&Highland Dolby Theater, site of the Academy Awards; Disney's El Capitan Theater; the Jimmy Kimmel Show and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum along with many other exciting attractions. The proprietors, Nina (who speaks German, French and Spanish) and William are very well acquainted with Hollywood and Southern California and are happy to share information. A short drive to Universal Studios, Warner Bros studio tours, Paramount Studio tours, The Getty Center, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hollywood Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Bed And Breakfast
- Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles