“Great food and service”

Ranked #33 of 353 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is a cute, clean and great place to have breakfast or lunch. Everything on the menu is excellent but I have to recommend the famous egg salad sandwich with fruit on the side. It's wonderful.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A friend took me to the Coffee Company for breakfast. The food was great, and the service was prompt and friendly. And it took only 5 minutes to go from there to the airport.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I loved it! It was so good!!! I ordered the Sausage Frittata which was amazingly delicious! The potatoes were sooooo gooooooooooooooooooood. This place is pretty big. I came here on a Sat around noon and there were so many empty tables! We were seated right away. The service was pretty good too. The latte was really good as well. All in all, I had a very good experience here. My bf had the sirloin burger which was pretty good too. I definitely will be back!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Coffee Company serves great, reasonable breakfasts and offers indoor and outdoor seating (facing a parking lot but still pleasant). Service is very nice. Expect to wait on weekend mornings. Parking is ample. Great stop after arrival at LAX in the morning. Oh - and yes, all kinds of coffees, too.

1  Thank erklein
Reviewed November 5, 2012

So close to LAX and so good. It was nice to get off the plane and be here in five minutes. The restaurant is clean and we were seated quickly, even though it was prime time for breakfast. We had a 1-year old with us and their staff went out of their way to make him welcome! The service was quick and friendly. They brought out an extra plate without being asked, when they realized we would be sharing with the toddler. The food was good...hot, freshly made omelet with toast and potatoes, and well priced. The only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is that it seemed like the omelet was a little on the greasy side. But I will eat there the next time I fly into LA for breakfast!