“Fabulous In Every Respect”
Review of Beso - CLOSED

Beso
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Cross street: Corner of Ivar St.
Denver, Colorado
“Fabulous In Every Respect”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We dropped in an hour before the theater and were amazed by the atmosphere, service and selection of food. We weren't rushed even though we were in a hurry. Everything happened like it is supposed to when you have a tight schedule. It doesn't get much better than Beso - we'll be back!

• Visited September 2012

Montreal, Canada
“awesome restaurant”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Right on Hollywood blvd, great food, very nice decor!
To start, they bring you a flat bread with red pepper sauce...it was delicious!

Visited July 2012
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic meal, gorgeous restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

One of the best meals I've had in years. Fantastic white sangria with a few appetizers--flatbread pizza and Eva's guacamole. I ordered paella for my entre and it was the best I've ever had. Wonderful wine list. And the desserts were phenomenol. Highly recommend for a really special night. The ambiance is nice and the decor is beautiful. Exceptionally pleased!

Orange, California
“Delicious Paella”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Beso is really beautiful as you enter the restaurants giant double doors. Upon entering, you will see a dim lit dining area with 3 giant chandeliers. The service wasn't great though because the server didn't come to greet us for what seemed to be 10 minutes...no water...nothing...maybe they were under staff? The food could be excellent if you order the right one. I orders the taqueria sampler which was not very exciting (I guess I'm bias because I just got back fr. Mexico a week ago). My husband ordered their paella which is filled with fresh seafood. The flavor was superb. Knowing that this is my first time tryin paella, I don't know how this compares to the real one in Spain. I'm a foodie at heart, so I can say that it is very tasteful...full of flavor. Another dish we tried was the guacamole...it's so fresh that the guacamole is made and plated back into the avocado shell with the pit...so that was unique. I ordered a drink called something with the word "spa." it was really might and refreshing...there were fresh muddled lemon, lime, grapes, cucumbers, and I believe mint and very smooth tequila for a hefty 14 dollars. The only thing I didn't like besides the service was when we orders water, they brought out Fiji water which I believe would cost 7-8 dollars. Why can't they just bring regular water out? We got carbonated water and they brought out Voss...which is fine but that was like 9-10 dollars. So make sure you ask for just regular water unless you don't mind paying extra. But hey, sometimes people think a fancy restaurant means fancy water too? I'm just there for the food. :)

1 Thank dena04
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Super”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

After you eyes adjust to the "atmospheric"lighting you will be served with some super food.
Not the cheapest but well worth it .book ahead though.

Visited July 2012