“Fantastic! Totally vegan and so many good choices.”
Review of Cru Raw Food

Cru Raw Food
Ranked #4,535 of 10,091 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Ventura, California
“Fantastic! Totally vegan and so many good choices.”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We tried a lot of dishes and loved each one. A bit pricey but worth it.

• Visited May 2011

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Cru was delicious, I would highly recommend it. We started with the spring rolls, which were awesome! I ordered the Portobello wrap that was out of this world and my boyfriend got the Lasagna Portobello which was also great. Everything was so fresh tasting and the service was great. To end our meal we got Lemon Blueberry cheesecake and Chocolate Brownie. Both of which we would recommend to satisfy your sweet tooth. Your body will be happy you made the choice to eat at Cru.

1 Thank swiftmb
Los Angeles, California
“My fave raw restuarant!”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Cru is located in Silverlake LA. If you not on the east side its still worth the drive. The food is creative and delicious. They have a menu of cooked food as well which is awesome for big parties gives people have the option to choose. I had a big group of friends celebrate my birthday at cru and everyone was very impressed with the flavors of the food. I had the asian noodle bowl and the chocolate fudge cake both raw!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yes for fresh rawness. congratulations and thank you, raw food restaurants are hard to come by.”
Reviewed August 6, 2008