Los Angeles County Museum of Art

from $139.00
from $49.00
from $72.00
2,795 results
All reviews urban light metropolis ii levitated mass visited lacma the la brea tar pits several buildings permanent collection special exhibit wilshire blvd on display street parking tacoma installation galleries culture admission california
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The museum is full of rare and expensive collections especially from Picasso, Degas, and Warhol. I liked the tour of American art. Well done! A perfect activity for a family or couple! A little pricey for a county museum, but you can go on certain holidays for free! Just not on Labor Day!

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

This place has been on my radar for quite a while, however it ended up being an eerie experience for me. There is an essence at this place that is a bit spooky. I'm not sure if anyone else feels what I feel but it's a little unnerving, with a slight tension in the air. I can definitely tell that there is paranormal activity there...could just be me though! :-/

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

This museum is a must see for anyone who enjoys beauty. I saw James Turrell's big light room exhibit for the second time. Also the Reignfall, which is an 11 minute solitary sphere experience of both light and sound.
We topped it off with Guillermo del Toro's exhibit of monsters, quite interesting.
We became members because we will go more often.
We went into the Rain Room which was an experience. It stops raining where you walk to.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

We didn't go inside but the Street Light exhibit out front is really cool. Great for artistic photographers.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

A little bit of something for everyone! From modern to Asian to Impressionism and more. If you are hungry or wants glass of wine there is a nice outdoor restaurant. Also walking distance to LaBrea Tar Pits