“Great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Downtown
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Got the vegan club, which was delicious. The line can take a while but the food that comes out is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Beverly Hills, California
“Yummo! Something for everyone”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very yummy and gourmet sandwiches at this place. No matter how picky you are, you will find something you like. A lot of times, when offered the choice, I like to go vegan.

I had the tempeh bacon here and it was outstanding. It was offered with my choice of bread and had avocado and greens in it. The tempeh was really good and had a beautiful texture and had a bacon flavor but was still vegan.

My friend had the chicken country club and it was outstanding as well, according to her. I would definitely recommend this place if you are in the area!

• Visited July 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic sandwich but check your orders”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

After googling around for a healthier place to eat a quick lunch I came across Mendocino Farms near my hotel. The shop was hard to find as there were no signs (it was actually just below my hotel).

I went for the pork belly sandwich (which wasn't the healthiest option but which I had read about as being very good) and which was surprisingly good - a good bite which was nice and tasty (and I don't normally like spicy food). I also tried a side of the curried couscous salad which was good (but which was too much for me - should have stuck just with a sandwich but I saved for later).

The only let down was I was served by a complete newbie and then my order was given to someone else. Be careful to monitor the status of your order ask the process is pretty chaotic. And this was only at 1130 before the lunch crowd had come in!

Overall - not a cheap option but a great sandwich shop!

• Visited June 2014
Texas
“Great concept, really well executed. Fun and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hadn't heard of this place before but it was near my hotel and I needed lunch. It was fun and really delicious. I hope they build more of these, I'd come again.

• Visited May 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Delicious Sandwiches!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

If you live or work downtown this place would be a great option. The sandwiches are large enough that they can cover two meals.

I had the "not so fried" Chicken sandwich. It was one of the best sandwiches I've had in awhile. The combination of flavors was incredible! The staff was also really friendly.

Completely worth the trip!!