“Mendocino Farms”

Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mendocino Farms”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

So juicy and succulent! Great portion so you can always eat a half and save the other for another snack.

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“fabulous”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

we found ourselves returning here a few times during the three weeks we were visiting family close by the this great restaurant.
Every time we returned, we enjoyed everything we tried but particularly loved the lemon-grass beef sandwich....oh so yummy.
All of the sandwiches are delicious and the service is fast and good.

• Visited August 2013
Sherman Oaks, CA
“Food is 5, Service is 4”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We are so happy to have this great restaurant in our neighborhood. The menu is extensive and caters to Vegan's, Vegetarians, meat eaters and everything in between. The food is fresh--all the veggies are organic and local (when possible) and tastes delicious. They have several choices for vegetarians, such as wraps that mix it up a bit, so you get to experience something different. Unlike several restaurants that offer a few vegan items, this place actually creates interesting choices.I had the Vegan Shawarma--chickbeans and bean spread added to veggies, in a wrap. It was great. What I did NOT like was waiting in line to have my order taken, then being told to find my own table. Since I was sitting down, I didn't know I had to pay before getting my meal. After 30 minutes I finally asked a waiter where my sandwich was and he he got the manager. The manager said in order for my order to go through, I was suppose to pay before sitting down--they don't have tale service. That was not clearly communicated by the young girl taking my order. But the manager didn't charge me and told me it was on the house. If there was a different "method" of ordering, I would have given it 5 stars (circles). The indoor and outdoor seating area are nice and children really enjoy sitting around the indoor tree--with cow. I recommend it and will return. But don't forget to pay before sitting down.

• Visited October 2013
Herndon, VA
“yum”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

wonderful place to grab and go...healthy too! The line looks long but it moves fast and the hostesses are in line helping everyone...great and delicious.

Visited June 2013
California
“Fresh and Delicious”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The Highway 128 sandwich on soft cranberry walnut bread w brie, green apples and cranberry relish - with or without sliced chicken - is hands down the best sandwich, period. Yummy! Add in the specialty fountain sodas and crispy potato chips and you have a brown bag lunch that is second to none.

Suggest calling ahead and placing your order in advance. You may have to redial several times as the phone line seems to be constantly busy, but is better than waiting in the daily, long lines.

Visited May 2013