2,288 results
All reviews breakfast room great location universal studios highland avenue short walk chinese theatre valet parking free breakfast within walking distance front desk staff sofa bed busy street dolby theatre yogurt stayed here for nights rooms were very clean would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 6 days and it was great! The breakfast every morning has a wide variety including pancakes, eggs, oatmeal, cereal, bagels, sausage, coffee, juice and more. Marieta, who was seen every morning at breakfast is a amazing. She always made sure every breakfast station was filled and never empty, also made sure every station was neat and clean. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. The rooms were super clean and cozy! Bedding and towels were changed daily. The hotel is modern and has a nice look to it. The location is super convenient, less than a 10 minute walk from Hollywood Boulevard and other attractions. Would definitely recommend!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RubyGTravels
HolidayInnHollywood, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RubyGTravels,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your six day hotel stay experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed our comfortable modern and clean renovated rooms. Thanks for pointing out our breakfast variety and how great staff support was. We appreciate all the feedback to ensure we provide the best level of service. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thanks for the recommendation!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We needed to switch our kids rooms, the staff were excellent and very helpful.
Marieta in the breakfast room is awesome! So friendly and even correctly recognised our accent!
Being close to Hollywood Blvd was a bonus for our teenage kids.
Minutes go Universal Studios too

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CatherineT1275

Dear CatherineT1275,

We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your Holiday Inn Express stay experience. Thank you for the compliments regarding our Hollywood location, renovated rooms and hotel staff crew. Our staff takes pride in knowing that our friendly and very helpful service made your stay even more enjoyable. Please come see us again on your next trip to LA. We will have plenty of bright smiles and friendly faces to welcome you.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently visited this property and stayed for 5 nights, it has recently been refurbished, to a very high standard, the staff are exceptional and the breakfast which is include is very well done, the two hostesses that run the breakfast each morning (Marieta and Veronica) are the loveliest ladies one could wish to interact with, they kep the facilties clean tidy and well stocked and treated all guests as if they were family.. I would highly recommend this property

Room tip: fourth floor if you want easy access to the pool and breakfast eatery
Date of stay: August 2019

Dear David L,

Thank you for writing a review about our property. It makes us happy to read we have met your expectations and that our Hollywood location, amenities and renovated room accommodations were suitable to all your needs. You have said it best: "I recently visited this property and stayed for 5 nights, it has recently been refurbished, to a very high standard, the staff are exceptional and the breakfast which is include is very well done...I would highly recommend this property."

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments to our staff and hotel. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed here three nights and were very pleased. The location is an easy walk to either the Hollywood Bowl or Hollywood Boulevard. The room was clean, the bed and pillows were comfortable, the breakfast was plentiful, and the water pressure in the shower was excellent - all for a reasonable rate.

We appreciated Guillermo the valet's friendly and efficient service when we needed to store our bags until we could check in. The laundry facilities were also handy, and the front desk has quarters if you need change.

The only drawback was the elevator situation for the upper floors (described in other reviews), but considering all the positives, it was only a minor inconvenience. We would definitely stay here again.

Dear Teamgwen,

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know how your stay was. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us during your 3 day trip to LA and thrilled to know that everything was up to par during your time with us. It is also nice to read that you found our valet staff to be engaging and friendly.

We strive to provide our guests with excellent level of customer service and it seems we truly succeeded on that end. We will pass on your compliments to our valet staff team to let them know their friendly service made a great impact on your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having had experience with the Holiday Inn Express brand in the past, I was prepared for this hotel to be more on the basic end of things, but it impressed me in every way.
For a start, the location is difficult to beat: five minutes walk from the Hollywood & Highland intersection, super handy for seeing all the sights in the area.
My Two Queens room was genuinely immaculate (clearly recently refurbished) and had everything required for a comfortable stay: strong air conditioning, blackout blinds, plenty of storage, spacious bathroom, large TV, fridge and coffee maker. The bathroom featured THE most powerful shower head I have EVER encountered in my life - I don't think I've ever turned stepped under a shower and gone "oh wow!" before.
The room featured many little tweaks like ample USB charging ports (a godsend as I'd forgotten my adaptor plug) and an obvious attention to detail which made it feel way more luxurious than I'd expected from a Holiday Inn Express.

The only downside was that the fridge compressor went through a very noisy cycle once every 20 minutes but this didn't prevent me from sleeping. I'd advise the management to check that room fridges are well-maintained though - they shouldn't be that noisy!

Check-in/check-out was swift and I was even granted a free extension to my check-out time (to 1pm) as my flight didn't leave until late.

Overall this hotel more than met my expectations for the price, and I will definitely consider it next time I return to Los Angeles.

Room tip: Rooms facing the road on upper floors may give you a view of the Hollywood sign
Date of stay: September 2019
HolidayInnHollywood, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear zdaarlight

Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame known for superior service and accommodations. Your comments are very important to us. A valued guest, like you, enables us to continue our great service and to retain your patronage and to demonstrate our commitment to guest satisfaction. It was a pleasure having you stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest Regards,