Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$309
$181
$99
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
The Westin Los Angeles Airport(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$152
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$360
$339
  • Beachfront
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$210
$202
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
2,048 results
All reviewsbreakfast roomgreat locationuniversal studioshighland avenuechinese theatreshort walkvalet parkingfree breakfastpancake machineguest laundrybusy roadconvenience storefront desk staffdolby theatrestayed here for nightsyogurttwo blocks
Reviewed August 7, 2009

We booked through a corporate rate and they offered us 1 queen room which I didn't even see on the website. This should of been my first clue that it was a way smaller room. When we checked in the room was very damp, humid and musty. When I opened the curtains I saw a brick wall, nice view of LA!! So I went down to the front desk and they said it was full. We made the best of it and went to the walk of fame. Really close hotel to everything. I used the small pool and the internet. The breakfast was good but the room is quite small and people ran for tables. After returning I made a complaint to holiday inn and they sent me a voucher which was good. I just wished I asked about the room and the view when I booked.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kizy
GreatHotelsGuestLove, Mgt. at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hollywood Hotel Walk of Fame, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2009

Thank you for contacting our Holiday Inn guest relations office and for your Tripadvisor review regarding your experience during your stay. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

It’s our goal to provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. I would like to explain that any corporate discount rate on BUSSINESS TRAVEL book at our hotel.

We DO NOT assigned rooms base on room rates, our regular rooms are standard size for our limited service hotel and for the Holiday Inn Express Brand, as a top rank popularity hotel in Hollywood an upgrade would have been our first choice, and our hotel was book during your stay.

We also have one of the largest very popular FREE NEW HOT Express Start Breakfast Bars for a limited service hotel in Hollywood.

Again please accept our discount voucher for you to use at any other Holiday Inn Hotel property. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us.

We know you have many choices when it comes to lodging and we hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame for your future travel needs.

Reviewed August 6, 2009

Stayed four nights here as a family of five. Spacious room with microwave and fridge. Also settee with foldway bed in, which meant we did not have a rollaway bed clogging up the room during the day. Staff were really helpful, brought us extra pillows and towels really quickly when we rang up reception. Easy walk to hall of fame with lots of friendly LA weirdos out and around after dark, but never felt unsafe. Small mall across road for beer and take away pizza . Great base for exploring LA, close to freeway. Also can do a nice drive down sunset boulevard on the way to the getty musuem. Contintental reakfast was good, with a very efficient lady keeping it well stocked. But breakfast room was always full, seemed quite a small room for the size of hotel. But we were on the same floor so just ate breakfast in our room. Room was kept very clean. Also a small "business center" with two PC with free internet access, blocked to Facebook so not constantly busy and free printing for maps etc. Small pool but fine for a cool off . Had a small problem with the check out , in that we were almost charged twice for car parking ( an extra $88) but this was quickly taken off the bill when noticed. All in all a great hotel for LA with super friendly staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your recent hotel review regarding Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your delightful experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a large family in our big and spaces rooms. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame

Reviewed August 5, 2009

We stayed one night at the Holiday Inn Express and overall it was a nice experience. The location of the hotel is very good for seeing Walk of fame and the Chinese theatre, which are within 5 minutes walking distance. Beverly Hills can be reached in about 15-20 minutes by car.

The room was clean and comfortable, though nothing special. We had a “great” view of the wall of the pool 1 meter in front of our window... We appreciated the complimentary internet a lot.

The complimentary breakfast was quite good. The breakfast room itself was a bit noisy and crowded, and of course the plastic plates, knifes and forks do not really help to create a nice atmosphere. However the food itself was good and there were quite a lot of things to choose from. We had scrambled eggs, scones, yoghurt and cereals, which were all of good quality.

All in all this hotel is good value for money compared to the general price level in Los Angeles, and the location is convenient when visiting Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It does not have a lot of charm, but it is very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2009

My daughter and I selected this hotel for a recent trip to attend an Open House at Musicians Institue. From the moment we arrived, I knew we were in for a treat. The lobby is very classy and inviting. We arrived a few hours before check-in and the staff graciously offered to keep our luggage while we went to lunch. Our room was beautiful and very clean. The pool and fitness room were awesome. We had no trouble with internet in our room and it was so helpful to have the computers and printer in the business center so I could print our boarding passes and arrange the shuttle ride to LAX. Breakfast was a real treat and everything was delicious (Marieta keeps this area running so smoothly and she is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!). EVERYONE who worked here (including cleaning staff and valet) was super helpful and friendly. I was especially impressed with Armando, Anthony, and Bailey at the front desk. If you get to meet Corey, the manager, you are very fortunate. I had the pleasure of talking with him on the phone before we arrived and met him in person when we were checking in. He is the most customer service oriented manager I have ever met and a very handsome and gracious host. I will definitely stay here everytime I visit Hollywood.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family

Dear Michaels,

Thank you for your recent 5 star review regarding the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your excellent experience during your recent stay.

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature to our celebrity staff. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire team, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Express Hollywood Walk of Fame a leader in excellence in Hollywood.

Reviewed July 26, 2009

We spent 4 nights in July (11-15) at the Holiday Inn Express and were very satisfied with the hotel and especially the room. I asked for a quite room and was given room 607 which was very spacious, clean and nice looking. The only thing we did not like much was having to change elevators at the 5th floor in order to take the elevator to the 6th. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, etc. Flat screen TV, electronic safe, big walking closet, coffee and tea facilities, etc. The Breakfast Room on the 4th floor near the pool was a self-service room. There was only a lady refilling the food supplies and there were also local newspapers available for you to read during breakfast. Coffee was not very strong for my taste but I knew coffee is usually quite weak in the USA.
The staff at the reception were OK. There was one lady who was really nice and helpful and the others were just trying to do their Reception work. The guys at the parking very nice and helpful. One thing I did not like on the day of our departure from the hotel is that when I asked the lady (Monica) at the Reception about the possibility of booking a shuttle to the airport, she told me that I was supposed to reserve the shuttle the night before so I did not insist. Later on when we came back to the room, I called Super Shuttle and they booked us for the same afternoon to go to the airport so before leaving the hotel I mentioned to her that it could be possible to book the shuttle the same day of departure.
Otherwise the location is great. You are about 3 blocks from Hollywood Boulevard Walk of Fame and the metro station that takes you to Universal Studios (one stop only). Since we did not want to rent a car, we took a tour of LA. I realised that taking taxis to the different sites we wanted to visit was going to be costly and since LA is such a big city, we would have not been able to see all we wanted to see in those 4 days. We really enjoyed Universal Studios but it was really hot there! as the San Fernando Valley is always a few grades hotter than LA city.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family