“LOVED THIS PLACE!!!!”

Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
$178.99*
and up
Skip the Line: Front of Line Pass at Universal...
Buy Tickets Online
$368.99*
The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
$191.00*
Universal Studios Hollywood and Movie Stars' Homes Tour
Ranked #2 of 577 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Explore Universal Studios backlot on the legendary Studio Tour. Then face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I went to Universal last Sunday.

Jurassic Park, the Mummy, the Simpsons, Transformers, etc. these rides were GREAT!

I was sad to find that Back to the Future is no longer there because that's my favorite ride.

House of Horrors was okay, I'd say it was the cheesiest of attractions, but I did get scared a few times.

The Universal Studios back lot tour was awesome and the Waterworld show is a must see!

I recommend purchasing fast passes so that you can get thru the lines faster instead of experiencing the 20-60 minute wait times.

There are newer reviews for Universal Studios Hollywood

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Transformers ride broke down while we were riding it.. twice! Got some priority passes and got to skip the line at other rides, so that was a great value add!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Universal Studio is a world of its own. In this fantasy world once you get in you don't feel like coming out for a long time. Its just fantastic. Loved the rides and had a great time. Where did my day go I have no idea. Did not want to go back to my cousin's place. The last programme that I saw was Water World where we were drenched with the hose pipe at intervals. The broad way walk was also very interesting. Heard some good music too. I just have to go back there.

1  Thank Zarin S
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We visited in January and had bought Fast Track passes on line, which was probably not necessary at that time of the year. We were not aware the park closes at 5pm, so we arrived around 10:30am, went on a few rides, then decided to have a leisurely lunch, as we thought the park closes at 10pm (like Disneyland), so after lunch, we were shocked to discover we only had half an hour before closing time!
Overall a good outing, but there is much more to see and do here, so why isn't it open until later?

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I would advise people visiting Universal Studios on a weekend to be prepared for huge crowds and very long waits to get on rides. We went on a Saturday and didn't go on one ride do to the crowds, even trying to walk around is a nightmare without bumping into everyone. It doesn't help that the main walkway thru the park has a lot of construction going on, thus it bottlenecks folks into an even tighter space. The same issue of overcrowding is happening at Disneyland now also....a lot of it has to do with the overselling of annual passes....the parks need to cap the number of AP's sold.

Brian S, Manager at Universal Studios Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have passed your comments to the managers of this department and they will use it to improve our guests' experiences.

Warm Regards, Guest Communications