“Family fun”

Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
$178.99*
and up
Skip the Line: Front of Line Pass at Universal...
Buy Tickets Online
$368.99*
The VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
$165.00*
Universal Studios Hollywood with Transport
Ranked #2 of 581 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Explore Universal Studios backlot on the legendary Studio Tour. Then face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

A must see if in Los Angeles area. Studio tour is a must. Jurassic park ride, mummy ride, Simpsons ride are the best! Special affects show is interesting. You won't be disappointed . And if you live in SoCal the year pass is a must.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We have been to them all - Disneyland, California Adventure Park etc. However, if your wife and kids put a gun to your head and insist that you take them to one theme park in southern California - this is the one. The rides are the best (by far) and the studio tour is interesting, if not somewhat fabricated. However, be aware - there is a high "cheesiness" factor to this theme park. Everything is over the top. But in the end, a fun day had by all

1  Thank Silverwoods
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Located about 20 to 30 minutes north of downtown, it is a nice place to visit with friends or family for an all day affair ... Less crowds during the ber months !

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Having been to the Studios in Florida, I was expecting much the same, and it was. I enjoyed the day, the time of year meant I suppose that the queues weren't there so we managed to get through everything quickly. I particularly enjoyed the Studio Tour, which I always believe in doing at the start of my day, so that I can get my bearings. I loved the fact that the park was on two levels, as I enjoyed going down the escalators to look at the fantastic views from the location if nothing else!

The size of the park meant that we were able to get round seeing everything in the one day, whether or not you would be able to do this in the height of the season I don't know.

1  Thank salporritt
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very busy day - Thursday- large groups attending that day. I paid extra and bought the passes that you can go to the front of the line one time for the rides and special seating for the shows.
** We went when they first opened and headed down to the back of the park first. No waiting in line for any of those rides that are the favorite. So didn't need the seating thing except for the tour of the studio part. So glad we had them otherwise very long wait. Food was good - all different kids and of course there is all the places just outside the park.

3  Thank Lyn R