“Yay”

Book In Advance
More Info
$178.99*
and up
Skip the Line: Express Ticket at Universal...
Ranked #3 of 612 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Explore Universal Studios backlot on the legendary Studio Tour. Then face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Loved it. Get a fast pass and your ready to go. I def recommend spending a few extra dollars to get ahead of the lines.
I also went Disney land but this was my favourite. It's great for older kids. No messing around. My favourite was the Simpsons ride and the cruise around all the lots.
I wouldn't miss this. If you have time. Go for it.

Write a ReviewReviews (31,013)
All reviews
in 403 reviews
"roller coaster"
in 608 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a great way to spend our valentines day. We were staying at the Sheraton almost next door so this was easy to get to - walking or even free shuttle bus. We splurged and got front of the line because it was also chinese new year and full of tours. We really enjoyed it. I am not a rollercoast person but love the 3D - Simpsons and Transformers were the best. Enjoyed the studio tour but expected a bit more studio and perhaps some stars....didnt happen. We were able to complete the whole park and all the shows including the back stage in 7 hours - thankfully they extended the hours because it was busy on valentines day.

3  Thank M&H_from_Montreal
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Save up for this, because it will cost you a pretty penny. Universal City Walk, just outside the park is free (to walk), but everything else is pricey. Parking is outrageous. The least they could do is offer free parking, since you are spending an arm and a leg to be there.

1  Thank amyhere
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Spent President's Day here while visiting from Philly. We got there around 11am and hit the major rides first to avoid lines (Transformers, The Mummy, Jurassic Park, The Simpsons). The lines move fairly quick, and there's always some kind of interactive movie or visuals to make the wait more tolerable. The rides are intense and I fared OK, considering I have major motion sickness.
The studio tour is well worth the wait, and takes you through the studio grounds to see set designs while a tour guide is explaining everything. The food is average, but it's a definite must-see if you're out there and looking for some fun. I was a little sad they're were'nt more costumed characters roaming the park. I only spotted Beetlejuice, Frankenstein, and Marge and Lisa Simpson. Our friends had annual passes and we ended up with 1 other comp ticket, but if you're taking a whole family and paying full price, it will be an $$ day.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ohh, ive been here so many times that Ive lost count. This is a great place to take the whole family for one or two days. If you can afford it, I recommend buying the front of line pass, it saves you a whole lot of time standing in line. You can take the tour around the Universal studios lot, seeing where and how they make movies and tv shows. You can take many roller-coasters (the Simpsons ride is my favorite) or you can just walk around looking at a lot of cool stuff. There are tons of gift shops, places to eat and things to look at. I recommend bringing a lot of water, since it tends to get really hot in L.A during summer.