“Tasty”

Ranked #150 of 269 Dessert in Los Angeles
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed May 27, 2016

I was so sad that they only had the vitality shots. I was looking forward to trying others. FYI - the shots are $2.50 each.

I tried the freeze - green and chocolate almond. I thought the taste of the green was better than the chocolate almond. I love chocolate and I love almond but I didn't think that it tastes like either. I also didn't like the consistency. It was more icy than I prefer. I thought it was going to have more of a frozen yogurt consistency. As for toppings, I heard they had chocolate covered goji berries but they didn't have them :( I opted for strawberries, shredded coconut (which I would pass on because it tasted stale) and sliced almonds.