“A must visit in Los Angeles”

Hollywood Boulevard
Book In Advance
More Info
$35.00*
and up
Hollywood Ghost Walk
Ranked #66 of 547 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Famous Hollywood street known for its trendy shopping and the stars of famous actors imprinted on the sidewalk.
Houston, Texas
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A must visit in Los Angeles”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Visit Hollywood boulevard and take pictures with our favorite actor/actress stars is an experience if you are in LA. you will find street singers and characters of your favorite movies. You will find good restaurant too!

• Korean first
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“What a Waste of Time”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Seriously, I don't think I'm ever going to understand the hype surrounding Hollywood Boulevard. We were in LA for the week and wanted to go hit up some of the local attractions.... we went to Hollywood Boulevard and Santa Monica Pier. Basically, the way that went was that the Pier was pretty good and worth going back to.... Hollywood Blvd. sucking so bad was the reason we went to the Pier for dinner.

Seriously, we saw lots of starts... in the cement pavement. And, unless you like reading name after name after name after name after name after name after name after name after name after name after name... after name written within those stars, then there's really no reason to venture out this way.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tim Z
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were disappointed by the Hollywood Boulevard. It was dirty and there were a lot of people trying to sell you something. CDs (if you don't want it, don't take any, don't even touch any), Tours, pictures... The walk itself was interesting, but not well maintained.
Luckily, we were there when they introduced the star for Janis Joplin, but that was about the only exciting thing we had.
To avoid being ripped off, we had lunch at McDonalds. Even here, it's like the worst McDonalds I've ever been. It was dirty and they forgot to give half of the things we ordered, making me to go back 2 times to get it. Besides that, a guy was screaming around and yelling, spitting on the floor, making the situation pretty awkward, even a bit scary.
The walk of fame is one of the things we just go once in to see, but never again.

3 Thank Ty N
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“dirty,ugly,creepy and dissapointing!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Spent two days in Las Vegas and then drove from LV to LA to spend two days in Hollywood . LV was awesome ,it was clean ,full of attractions, safe and fun. That said I guess we expected too much out of Hollywood . Man ,what an ugly, run down ,dirty, dump . I live in Ohio and it's a 1000 times nicer than Hollywood. Imagine that, Ohio nicer than Hollywood . Something is seriously wrong with that town! Don't want to go back! it was cool to see it ,but what a big let down. I noticed most of the homes had barbed wire around their steel gates.

8 Thank Eric G
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Don't bother”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I'm really not sure what all the fuss is about. I guess it's just one of those things that you have to tick off your list but it wasn't for me. I can't think of one redeeming thing to say.

Visited September 2013