“Disappointment”

$49.95*
Half Day Hollywood and Beverly Hills Tour
Ranked #68 of 580 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Owner description: Famous Hollywood street known for its trendy shopping and the stars of famous actors imprinted on the sidewalk.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is definitely not like it is shown in Hollywood movies. Don't even think of going there in the evening... it is really dirty. The Hollywood Walk of Fame turns into Walk of Shame at night, seen people pissing on it. There's a Ripley Museum and Madame Tussauds along side but nothing as compared to the one in London. I visited LA and Vegas on this trip, my savior was Vegas. Don't want to go back to LA ever again.

6  Thank vkeer

Reviewed October 18, 2013

All the glitz and no glamour...it's not like the movies...people everywhere and dirty, dirty, dirty! So many tourists, what'd you expect? Can say the excitement of seeing all the fuss from movies like Pretty Woman and every other Hollywood movie makes you feel like a star, for about 5 minutes. Was neat to see the stars names on the blvd...other than that, high priced trinkets and filth...oh well, LA at's it best. And I loved it...

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I drug my husband down here because I felt like it was a must see since we were in LA. I live in Orlando, the tourist capital of the world and I still was like WHOA. This made International Drive seem like Rodeo Drive!!! It just seemed so dirty and grimy. Cheesy tour operators. Harassing you. So many gross dressed up characters. Harassing you. Thugs handing out CDs. Harassing you. I read reviews so I knew not to take one but I forgot to tell my husband - I freaked out on him when they handed him one. Thank goodness the guy took it back without drama. I held on to my purse. Tight. I suggest you do the same. Take a pic of the Hollywood sign from the Hollywood & Highland Center, get some pics of the theaters, then leave. We were there maybe 30 minutes and that was plenty.

3  Thank ktown25
Reviewed September 19, 2013

It's pretty much like any other street in Hollywood. The only interesting bit is the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I did not get a chance to see all the stars, but I managed to get pictures of the more popular ones. The Chinese Theatre is also located along this road, as well as the Ripley Museum.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We went to Hollywood boulevard, we were told don't miss it when in LA. It is a very ordinary tourist destination. The street is full of people, dressed in all sorts of costumes, seeking your hard earned dollars for no obvious benefit. The area is pretty grubby, the shops are uninspiring, and no good food options. Go if it is on your bucket list, but don't plan to spend too much time there.

2  Thank Fitzroytraveller