Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

honest022...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“This could have been a better experience”
Reviewed September 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our first time in LA and we were pretty excited. Overall, the place is not bad. The location is great. Our problem was with check-in and trying to get information. We never actually met the person that manages the property for the owner. She had a friend of her to meet us. We drove around the parking structure because the property manager's friend didn't know where we were supposed to park the vehicle. I was able to text the property manager on the first day or so but after that she was hard to reach. The lack of communication made the whole experience a downer. We didn't know what to do with the trash because we weren't told that trash rooms were on every floor. We learned that by asking security. They have an awesome gym on the property. One of the lights were out in the master bathroom and I called and that never got fixed while we were there. We didn't know what the check-out process involved. After we returned to the DC area, I tried to contact the owner and because I called in an opportune time, he was rude and said that we would talk the next day. We've been back a week and I haven't heard from anyone. This place has the potential to be great but it needs to be better managed. However, I'm not convinced that that will happen because of the lack of response that I received from one of the owners.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I enjoyed the location and gym
Liked least: lack of communication with the property manager and the wi-fi/internet was not great.
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Sep 10, 2016
HI Karen,
I am sorry about the issues you had. We have noted down your concerns and made improvements to our process.
You probably caught us on bad day!!
As regard to the communication - I received your call on a Sunday - and our offices were closed.
We did try to call you back but received a voice mail - and we left messages for you to call us back.
Anyway, hope to host you again next time.
Thanks,
Vivin
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing