“Good food mediocre service”
Review of Caffe Primo

Caffe Primo
Ranked #1,464 of 10,202 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Girl taking our order totally uninterested in us or our order. Our waiter was nice and courteous but the girl at the counter was bored and couldn't have cared less.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant was quick, easy, and delicious. Everyone was friendly and the service was really quick. The food was delicious and cooked to perfection! We ordered a Baked Salmon Caesar Salad (though it wasn't a caesar, it was great!) and a Brown Rice Bowl with steamed vegetables, tofu, kale, and spinach. The food was delicious, the seating was comfortable and casual, and it was a quick meal before heading home. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nothing particularly special, it gets an extra star for being a far more pleasant and comfortable place than your average dreary chain. The food and the coffee are fine, slightly more expensive than you'd pay elsewhere, but worth the difference for the ambience, both inside and the large terrace area.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I just worked a 10 day conference in LA, time was tight every day but my colleagues and I didn't want to eat junk food. We found Caffe Primo close to the hotel on our first day and fell in love! We had as many meals there as possible, breakfasts were fantastic, the juices were delicious. Special requests and substitutions, no problem! The food was always fresh and delicious and all the meals were so reasonably priced. The tacos at happy hour were my favourite, delicious fresh pico de gallo....yum, I wish I had some right now! Thank you Caffe Primo for making my LA stay so delicious! You're the best!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

First time here and never going back. My wife ordered granola and they brought her muesli, she didnt mind as she likes both but dont advertise the food as granola and bring out something else. The worst part was she was brought out a dirty spoon, and not just a little bit, the whole spoon was covered in food scraps. When we told the waiter he did not even say sorry or anything he just snatched the spoon of my wife like it was her fault.

The coffee was 50% foam and tasted nothing like a cappucino, a simple barista course would go a long way guys. Could not drink the coffee at all.

The plain croissant tasted so bland and flavourless, worst croissant i have ever eaten. Also my fruit salad portion was tiny and the fruit tasted very dry and bland.

Never going back here and would not recommend it to anybody.

1  Thank jogti811