“Glamorized Warehouse”

and up
Hollywood Strip Helicopter Flight
Ranked #83 of 612 things to do in Los Angeles
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We visited the Nokia Center for the first time on Friday to attend a show. What a disappointment that was. I went with the idea of going to a theater, this was not. It looked like a Costco( the ceiling) than a regular theater. The chairs were so close to each other that I felt the gentleman sitting next to me( a little overweight) was taking one third of the space into my seat. Thankfully I had my husband sitting next to me to lean over in order to compensate for the space taken by the fellow who sat next to me. I would think twice before attending an event at the Nokia.

2  Thank jewel52
"video"
"performers"
"tv"

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I just saw a show last night and i had tickets that landed me in the 'Pit'.

Basically i was 4th row from the stage. Perfect in my opinion. However my partner wanted to be in the front row or near the edge because she wanted to go down the aisle and be able to get to the stage and reach to the artist while they were singing.

She was very happy nonetheless, and we had a great time. We stayed at the JW Marriott and simply walked out and immediately walked into the Nokia Theatre.

Wonderful location, you really can't beat it, if you stay at the JW Marriott.

They dont have a Coat room, but otherwise it was a perfect experience. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

great location, love to go this place and explore hollywod strip later. Good to see premier of movies and show. Had a great time with friends.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Not a bad seat in the Nokia Theatre. BUT, if you happen to get an opportunity to catch a concert of someone you like who is playing at the Nokia CLUB, jump on it. Very small and intimate concert venue, it is like someone performing in your back yard.