“Goodtimes...”

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Goodtimes...”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was my second to time to nice Nokia Theatre downtown LA.. love how it's next door to one of my favorite restaurants Yard House! Woohoo! Glad security didn't take my camera like other show venues I've gone too. We saw Babyface, Toni Braxton, Dave Coz and surprise guest Kenny G came out!!! We only paid $23 for tickets so I was happy we got all that for that price! Only thing I didn't like was all the intermissions... don't most shows just have one lol... there was like 3!! My boyfriend & I were like this a good way for them to keep having everyone get up & buy their expensiiiive dranks! But it's good I like Nokia Theatre I'll def see another show there... always have a great time downtown LA:)

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Mz_E84

Marina del Rey, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Great place to see a concert. The sound is good and seats are comfy.

Visited January 2012
riverside
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place for entertainment”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is a smaller venue for shows. We went for the Mark & Brian christmas show and it was great.

Visited December 2011
La Puente, California
5 attraction reviews
“Nice concert venue!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Was at the Nokia theatre on New Years Eve for a comedy show. The venue is great for seeing concerts or a comedy show. Everything was very clean and security was also very nice. The only thing they have to work on are the people at the concession stands. Way to slow. It took us 30 minutes to get through the line. Once we were there the guys didn't know the prices of drinks and it took them a long time to pour a drink. I figured I would give them an easy task and have them pour me some beer. The guy didn't know how to work the tap and it was all full of foam. Other than that the venue is nice.

Santa Rosa, California
“Jingle Ball”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

So much fun!!!! I cant wait to come back again for another concert. One of the best concerts I've been to in years and a great stadium I must say.

Visited December 2011