Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Very much enjoyed!

Very pleasant tour! Went to all the iconic spots in LA. Very knowledgeable guide. Will definitely... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2019
Bonnie G
Downtown LA and more!

Really excellent tour! Including everything we wanted see. St Monica was great and Venice beach of... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2019
Anbosa

All reviews city tour downtown la venice beach nate punctuality company sights knowledge driver
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

This is our second year taking the Hollywood Tour and it was amazing. The guys and the young lady shared awesome information about various sights on the tour. Nate was AWESOME and his narration during the trip was so interesting. The stops we made were great and my students really enjoyed the entire trip that lasted approximately 8 hours. Very professional and friendly services. Can't wait to go back. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company for your tours.

Date of experience: May 2019
Tntlimo2004, General Manager at TNT Tours & Limo Services, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Anaheim

Reviewed November 20, 2018

Top notch customer service. This is a smaller company with a focus on customer care and service being number one! They arrived on time, ticket purchase was easy as it was completed right on the bus by a friendly agent.
Our driver to Universal was Surge, who was over the top amazing. He chatted with us about points of interest along the way, he was a courteous driver, and you could tell he loves what he does. When we arrived at Universal he walked us to the gate with tickets in had to make certain we gained entry and assured us he would be on time to pick us up.
The traffic on the return trip was hectic, he was calm and since we had the front row we could get to know Surge somewhat. All around good person.
My Grandson forgot his pack on the bus and when we realized it we called the company right away. Sugre came to our hotel after his shift with his own vehicle and on his own time to deliver this pack. This is truly OUTSTANDING! I hope you know how much we appreciated this!
If you get the chance to take a tour with this company I can bet you will be in for a pleasant surprise!
THANKS TNT, you guys are NUMBER ONE!!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Tntlimo2004, Manager at TNT Tours & Limo Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Donna. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Anaheim.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided to take a day off and treat the children for a city tour. The courtesy of the driver and the entire experience was amazing. We recommend TNT tours to everyone.

Date of experience: August 2018
Tntlimo2004, Manager at TNT Tours & Limo Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, Yonas. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Anaheim.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Nate is the man - from punctuality to flexibility and making my overall tour memorable. We had ~6 hours to kill in the city and he was able to create a custom tour for us including recommendations on places to eat. Very knowledgeable about the city and maneuvered around LA traffic like a pro. Thanks TNT and Nate!

Date of experience: August 2018

Thank you Mr. Ananya for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience. Thank you again for your review & we hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed August 24, 2018

As someone who is not a native Californian, those LA highways (AND TRAFFIC) are no joke and will totally drain your vacation energy! Glad to have found TNT Tours to do all the hard work and allow me to sit back and enjoy my visit to the City of Flowers and Sunshine! TNT made sure to quickly and safely navigate me to the tastiest restaurants and sites of LAX.

BONUS: As a bonafide beach lover, I was very pleased with which beaches I should visit and what times are best for me to go! If you're a beach person you'll totally understand!

Will definitely use TNT services in the future and highly recommend them to anyone in town! And if he's available, ask for Nate! He was a savant! Thanks, guys!!

Date of experience: June 2018