TripAdvisor

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

We order pizza from Olympic for a jobsite meeting. They were prompt to get our order finished up. We order Pepperoni and barbecue chicken pizzas.

The pizza reminds me of a large NY style pizza with thin crust. I would highly recommend this pizza joint...

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed July 18, 2017

This place is near our offices. There are a dozen restaurants in the area. I eat here every time i come to our offices in the area. Bread is fresh, salads are fresh and great flavors, and the food is consistently good and enjoyable. I love this place. The people are very friendly. i had a caesar salad, a roll, a drink and plate of penne arrabiata ( I could not finish it all!) for 14 dollars!!!

Just returned from Italy and had the same for the same price. Indistinguishable!!

I love this place!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2017

I needed a place that would deliver to my hotel and this was the closest place. What a pleasant surprise when they delivered the pizza 15 minutes earlier than promised and the pizza was very good. I would order one again if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

Very good pizza, real margarita one with fresh tomatos and basil!! Friendly staff and great welcome, we will surely come back!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed October 11, 2014

A pretty good pie. I think the new owners had been doing some experimenting with sauces and money saving measures. As soon as I tasted the bland canned sauce my romance was over and I haven't returned. Good luck to them though, I know they are trying and perhaps things have returned to a higher quality!

Date of visit: November 2013