TripAdvisor

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Westside
Reviewed February 20, 2017

I needed a place that would deliver to my hotel and this was the closest place. What a pleasant surprise when they delivered the pizza 15 minutes earlier than promised and the pizza was very good. I would order one again if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed June 27, 2015 via mobile

Very good pizza, real margarita one with fresh tomatos and basil!! Friendly staff and great welcome, we will surely come back!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed October 11, 2014

A pretty good pie. I think the new owners had been doing some experimenting with sauces and money saving measures. As soon as I tasted the bland canned sauce my romance was over and I haven't returned. Good luck to them though, I know they are trying and perhaps things have returned to a higher quality!

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We ordered the Santorini delivered and it was the best! The crust was good, delivery was quick, the pizza was great! The onions made it sweet

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This simple storefront small restaurant isn't much to look at, but it is Itallion owned and the food is just fabulous!

Date of visit: June 2012