“the BEST cheat meal!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm sure everyone knows about this west coast wonder Burger! If you haven't had one... oh my... you're missing out! the name speaks for itself... you are In and out, inexpensive and just amazing! We happened to be in the convertible rental driving around Hollywood and saw it, and just had to zip thru the drive thru... i won't lie - it was packed! Oh but soo well worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,494)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is the only place for burgers (and their fries are fantastic too)! If you have never been.....it's a MUST on your BUCKET-LIST!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's basically fun to watch the staff work while you wait for your order (which is not made in advance). I've always been partial to the fries, which are basically fresh cut potatoes - many people find them too potato-ey, but I just love them (ask for them well done). I've heard that because this location is so close to LAX, it has the highest volume of any In & Out. I don't know if that is true - the one on Ventura blvd. is always busy, and so is the one on Sunset just south of Hollywood & Highland. Nevertheless, this is one of my favorites. I love sitting outside while a 747 screams in to a landing. You can feel it in your bones.

The food is tasty, and the staff are treated well (starting pay is I think $10.50). It shows. It's a simple fast service burger, but it's also one of life's simple pleasure.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Not much I can say except In-N-Out is always a great place to stop. The food is awesome, the place is clean and the people who work there are amongst the friendliest people in the food industry. Whatever their secret is I wish all restaurants had it. In-N-Out Burger you rock. Oh and your T-shirts are the best....

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The best fries and milk shake ever!!! My friend took he here for the 1st time ever and while on vacation we went there 3 times!!!!