“Always a great burger and fries at a bargain price”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #14 of 10,306 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I like my burger with mustard and ketchup instead of the special sauce. You just have to ask for it that way.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,496)

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Burgers are blah, and the fries........................horrid! Dry and taste like those potato sticks you buy in a can (do they even sell them anymore?) Awful! Will not return.

2  Thank Ibizaboy
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My daughter had her first date with her husband at this restaurant. At their wedding, my cousin, Janice, made a cake of the sign, hamburger, fries and milk shake. It was a huge success for my daughter, her husband, and the guests. We all loved it! Now, we'll stop there to eat.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have been to many In-N-Out restaurants in Southern California, and this one at LAX is BY FAR my favorite. If you eat there, your are right next to LAX - Runway 24R where the big jets land. If you want to see Jumbo Jets up close and personal, this is the place to eat. The food here is exactly the same as all other In-N-Out restaurants - good burgers, good fries, good service. Some of the other reviews mention small hamburger patties - which I agree with. I have found that ordering the burger with grilled onions instead of regular onions helps the flavor. Also, if you order 'double meat' they add an extra patty of meat to a burger, or two patties to a Double-Double. I've found that by ordering 'double meat' I can taste the meat and really enjoy the burger. If you want even more flavor, order "Double Meat - Animal Style". Trust me - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Big Lebowski loves In and Out Burger and so do I! There is also a good In and Out Burger on Camrose, for those that live in North Hollywood, near the In and Out Burger.

1  Thank Evancity