“Good all-day breakfast”
Review of A Good Morning

A Good Morning
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Los Altos
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We arrived in the Palo Alto area too late for breakfast and too early for lunch. My wife spotted A Good Morning and suggested a try. At 11:00 a.m., they were busy. We found a table outside, and noticed that most everyone was ordering breakfast. The menu is extensive . . . tons of omelet options and breakfast options. They also have lunch options (sandwiches and burgers). My wife went with the eggs benedict, which she loved. I went with an omelet, which was very good.

The setting was pleasant. Our food was good. The service was a bit slow, but we weren't in a hurry, so that wasn't a huge issue. There are many, many dining options on El Camino Real area. We found A Good Morning to be a good choice.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was one of our go-to places for weekend breakfasts when we lived in Palo Alto. Friendly servers, efficient service, unpretentious menu and good food. Even when it gets busy, there are a couple of places to sit down while you're waiting and it usually doesn't take too long before you're seated. Despite the name, serves lunch items as well as breakfast.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

On our recent trip to San Jose, Ca. for a wedding we also went to Los Altos, Ca. to see tow of our granddaughters in a Cal-Cup playoff for water polo. We found this restaurant that was close to the event and had a great breakfast. This restaurant is popular and busy, but the service was very quick and again the food was great.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

A quaint little restaurant for breakfast. While the prices were good for the Palo Alto area the food was not. My wife ordered a waffle and she complained that it was soggy inside. They did take it off the check. I had eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. The hash browns were not very good. Our server was nice and very apologetic about the waffle. We will not eat there again the next time we visit the area.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

No complaints. Menu has plenty of choices. I was waited upon quickly and my coffee was refilled numerous times, always with a smile. Breakfast was hot and tasty, great bacon. I'd go back.