“Great, great, great!!”

Sushiko
Ranked #34 of 96 Restaurants in Los Altos
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We wanted to have each meal in a different restaurant while in Palo Alto due to the huge variety of places there, but, once we tried Sushiko, we had to come back for every lunch! We did miss one though as it was closed :))
The food is very fresh and tasty, portions are big, service is very good, and everything at a very good price.
If I ever come back to Palo Alto this is the first place I'll visit
Highly recomended!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The bento box I had for lunch was wonderful - teriyaki salmon. The california roll was especially good. Service was quick and the server was very friendly. Generous portions; I will come here again if I get the chance.

Reviewed December 27, 2007

I found a piece of plastic bag in the Udon Soup and called a waitress. She just saw and left without saying "sorry". I was really mad at the attitude of those staffs in the restaurant. They don't even ask to bring a new dish. There wasn't any sincere apology of the restaurant's manager or owner except a superficial toss up "Sorry" just before we leave It seemed that manager was afraid of letting other people in the restaurant notice this. I really don't understand and was mad at the attitude of this restaurant.

Reviewed October 29, 2007

Very fresh appetizing fish aaaalways! Yummy salad and miso. Service - perfect. Prices - we love them :)