“nice service, terrible terrible food...”
Review of Oregano's Wood-fired Pizza - CLOSED

Oregano's Wood-fired Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 13, 2012

The "wood fired pizza" sounded soo good, it wasn't....it was something I could have done a better job of in my microwave, and the salad...too old tomatoes, as is rotten, I couldn't even eat it, needless to say, it was a true disappointment...

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We enjoy this restaurant on a regular basis.
The food is great, service is great.
I can never decide which is better, their pasta dishes or selection of wood fired pizza.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Had to take a client to a casual lunch and someone suggested Oregano's. It was great. There were a good selection of pizzas and pastas. The personal pizza was just the right size for lunch. The pasta dish we had was terrific and we saw other people get served some great entrees. The prices were reasonable and the server was very attentive and friendly. Definitely a good place for a business lunch.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

Here for a swim meet and finding a restaurant to feed hungry swimmers at a decent price was a challenge. Went here 3 times - they were excellent!!

Reviewed January 19, 2011

I dined at Oregano's twice in one week as I was staying around the corner at the Marriott Residence Inn and could walk there. First time, I had dinner with colleagues and everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. I had the rosemary chicken penne both visits and it was very good. I ordered a ceasar salad which was served with a vinegrette dressing, not ceasar dressing- a bit disapointing. My co workers said the pizza was good although they were all individual size which didn't allow for sharing.
The menu says they have draught beer (they don't) and mixed drinks( nope) so basically they serve bottled beer and wine.
We asked if the check could be broken out as we all have to submit expense reports and they were not able to accomodate us. All in all, not bad pizza and pasta for a strip shopping center restaurant.