“Great Value”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We usually get take out from Armadillo Willy's. They have family packs that include a variety of meats, sauce, corn bread and sides for about $15/person. You can call in your order or order online and the food will be ready when you arrive. We've eaten at the restaurant too and it is very much a family place - lots of kids everywhere. The ambience is cheerful and noisy. Great for a casual meal, but not for a special occasion. The food is consistently good.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The food here was really good. They claim to be "Texas Bar-B-Que". I am from Texas and can confirm their meat's and potato salad is Texas style. Good size portions also.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Went here to try for lunch. Girl taking order very helpful. She told me about specials and I gave the tri-tip plate a try. You grab a seat and pick-up your food when they page you. I sat at the bar to watch football and my pager went off, the bartender grab my pager and went and picked up my order. The meal was great and plentiful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Monday night all you can eat ribs for $17 , it was so great. You think you can eat alot , but after a couple laps, you are done.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is within walking distance of my house, so my family and I are regular customers. Pretty much every day of the week, there is some kind of special (e.g., a sandwich and fries for $5.99). We often get the family chicken dinner (take out only) which includes a whole chicken and two sides for about $22.00. I like the slightly spicy peanut coleslaw. The food is consistently prepared and the mild BBQ sauce is tangy, but not too spicy. The atmosphere is very family-friendly and you generally wait less than 15 minutes for your food.