“Great food for value!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Went here to try for lunch. Girl taking order very helpful. She told me about specials and I gave the tri-tip plate a try. You grab a seat and pick-up your food when they page you. I sat at the bar to watch football and my pager went off, the bartender grab my pager and went and picked up my order. The meal was great and plentiful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Monday night all you can eat ribs for $17 , it was so great. You think you can eat alot , but after a couple laps, you are done.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is within walking distance of my house, so my family and I are regular customers. Pretty much every day of the week, there is some kind of special (e.g., a sandwich and fries for $5.99). We often get the family chicken dinner (take out only) which includes a whole chicken and two sides for about $22.00. I like the slightly spicy peanut coleslaw. The food is consistently prepared and the mild BBQ sauce is tangy, but not too spicy. The atmosphere is very family-friendly and you generally wait less than 15 minutes for your food.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Texans don't find Willy's an adequate substitute for real hickory-smoked barbecue, but it's better than the alternatives in Northern California.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

They have good food here. Nothing super amazing, but if you are in the mood for BBQ, this is the place to come!