All reviews donut holes nicest courtyard stanford university typical courtyard courtyard by marriott mountain view free underground parking silicon valley business hotel starbucks coffee business trip lobby area nice size common areas rooms are spacious convenient location would stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019

We stayed here last weekend. It was by far the nicest Courtyard that we've been to. Everything was top notch. The room was very nice and the furnishings were upgraded. We really enjoyed sitting outside at night by the fire pit -- along with a number of other guests. Truly a good experience

Date of stay: September 2019
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Palo Alto Los Altos, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your positive stay feedback and comments on the Tripadvisor site. The Courtyard by Marriott, Palo Alto - Los Altos, managed by Johnson Hospitality strive to provide our guests with memorable experiences and high level accommodations and we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

This is the best Courtyard that I have ever been to. The atmosphere is top notch. The courtyard area is very nice and the pool is really nice. The rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable. I would love to have this size bathroom at my apartment. The staff is fantastic and very knowledgeable. If I have business or just another vacation I will definitely stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Palo Alto Los Altos, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

As the General Manager, I want to thank you for taking the time to post your positive stay comments and feedback on the Trip advisor site. We are thrilled to read your great and positive comments regarding your stay and we will share it with our team. The Courtyard by Marriott, Palo Alto - Los Altos, managed by Johnson Hospitality strive to provide our guests with high level accommodations and memorable experiences and we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

The room at this Courtyard was really nice! Very clean, large, and looked recently remodeled with modern colors and furnishings. The staff was friendly and it has nice common areas in the lobby, including a restaurant.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2019

When I think of a courtyard I do not think of what I received at this hotel. This courtyard far exceeded my expectation in every aspect to judge hotels on. The grounds were clean and beautiful. I especially enjoyed sitting with my family at the fire pits outside and roasting marshmallows. The staff who assisted us were so kind and molded to assist our experience. Would highly recommend this hotel if staying in the area.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank parisabraun
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Palo Alto Los Altos, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Palo Alto - Los Altos, I want to thank you for taking the time to post your positive stay feedback on the Trip advisor site. We are thrilled to read and share with our team your feedback and your comments regarding our beautiful settings and clean grounds as well as our friendly and accommodating team.

At the Courtyard by Marriott, Palo Alto - Los Altos we strive to provide our guests with high level accommodations and memorable experiences and we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

I travel to Palo Alto for business a couple of times a year and stayed at the Courtyard for the first time this month. The Courtyard is just a short ride from SFO and puts you within a few minutes of pretty much anything in Palo Alto. The restaurant in the hotel is friendly and fast. The staff are also very friendly and go out of their way to ask if there is anything they can do for you.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Nader E, General Manager at Courtyard Palo Alto Los Altos, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

As the General Manager for the Courtyard by Marriott, Palo Alto - Los Altos, I want thank you for posting your recent stay review on the Trip Adviser site. We are grateful that you gave us a chance to earn you business and are thrilled to read that we earned your satisfaction. We truly appreciate your comments regarding our restaurant fast service and our customer service friendly staff that will go out of their way to accommodate our guests needs. We know you have choices and we truly appreciate your business.