“2 stops in one trip!”

Marina del Rey, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2 stops in one trip!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Love this little deli, which packs in BIG flavors. No trip to Los Alamos is complete without stopping through. Grab sandwiches to go (perfect for wine tasting trips) or linger with a bottle of wine and the cheese/charcuterie plates. My last trip to Little LA we grabbed sandwiches as we left for Paso Robles, and then came back in 2 days later during our return to LA.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 641EmmaS

Austin, Texas
“Back again a year later and it's still awesome”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I'm back in Los Alamos and had lunch at Bell Street today. I had the meatball sandwich special made with made with beef, pork and ricotta cheese in tomato sauce on ciabatta roll with parsley pesto and provolone. It was beyond delicious.

Food never photographs well but here's a picture of my sandwich.

This continues to be a great place with super food, kind and helpful staff, and the music they were playing today was outstanding.

I wish this place was at home as I'd eat here all the time. Alas, I only get to enjoy it when I'm in Los Alamos. You should too.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank onlandorbysea
Seal Beach, California
“San Francisco touch”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Fabulous food a perfect portions. Owner checks on you all the time and friendly staff. Best Pork I've had in a restaurant, they use. a rotiesserie

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Chrissie313
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“God, I loved this place”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

OMG, I wanna go back!! Food and wine were great, service was the best possible!! The owners themselves came to check on us twice, the waitress helped us through the menu with different types of ham, cheese and sauces, making suggestions to the wine and soups we had chosen. Desserts were a love apart, with a nice chocolate mousse and peanut butter ice pie. To me, it wasn't expensive for the quality and service we got, and a very very nice atmosphere. I recommend!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Bella3490
“I love love love Bell Street Farm.”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've eaten here several times and have loved everything about it. Great food, service, charming room. Good for eating in or to go.

Visited November 2012