“Ameci catering” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch
Garden Grove, California
“Ameci catering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food was incredible, generous sizes, everyone loved it and would love to have it again.

Visited April 2012

los al
“just about the worst pizza in town”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2012

everything feels canned, tastes bland, but I guess you can live on it.

Visited October 2011
Katy, TX
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2008

If you are looking for great tasting pizza or italian food, you need look no further than Ameci's Pizza here in Los Alamitos. Their food is absolutely terrific, but their pizza's are the best that I have tasted.

I am a retired Marine that was stationed at the Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos when I discovered Ameci Pizza restaurant. I have been all over the world and have had pizza's from many different restaurants and I have to say that Ameci Pizza would be a top honors winner for best tasting pizza. So if your in town and feel like some Pizza, I strongly recommend Ameci Pizza for your Pizza cravings, but don't stop there - try out any number of their fine and delicious Italian cuisines.

My only wish is that they were a nationwide chain, I live in the Houston, TX area now, (known for its restaurants) and I have not found a pizzaria that comes close to Ameci's.