“I LOVED the asparagus & shrimp with brown rice, but it's nolonger on the menu.”

Fortune Cookies Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Los Alamitos
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Garden Grove, California, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I hate it when the menu is compromised for the sake of a few $$$$. In this recession, everything got cheesier and cheesier. I don't eat there as oftennow that things had to be change.
The Walnut & Shrimp is still good as well as the lettuce wraps, but I really miss the Shrimp & Asparagus.

• Visited October 2011

Long Beach, California
“Decent Chinese food”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Unfortunately I don't think there are any really great Chinese restaurants in this area, but Fortune Cookies is at least not greasy like so many Chinese food places...I like the food enough, if I'm craving Chinese food I will get it here.

Visited February 2011
Huntington Beach, California
“Really healthful and delicious Chinese food”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I am impressed that the chefs at Fortune Cookies packs so much flavor into such healthful food. There is no excess salt, no MSG, and very little fat or oil. Meats are lean cuts. It's all done with the freshest ingredients prepared to order, and the right herbs and spices. They serve vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian dishes, and brown as well as white rice. Take out or dine in, orders are filled quickly. Service is friendly and courteous. I recommend reservations at peak dining hours because the parking lot is rather small.

• Visited March 2011
Orange County
“Great Chinese Food”
Reviewed November 29, 2009

Fortune Cookies has delicious Chinese food. The food is fresh and not pre-made. It is healthy. There are Weight Watchers points and nutritional counts for every dish. They do not serve any pork there. Take-out or eat in. You have to wait for a table -- it is always crowded. The wait is usually not long and the food is worth the wait. The service is fast. Food is delicious!

2 Thank Ohana1
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food worst service !!!!!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2009

These guys they cook the best Chinese food ever. I really recommend it. But service is horrible ,I am saying this because myself I am doing this job for a living ( Las Vegas). I think they need to train the servers how to be polite. Next time I will absolutly go there but TAKE OUT only.

1 Thank aladdingun