All reviewslong beachfront deskoatmealsports courtkitchen areafresh fruitbedroom suitesausage baconmake your own wafflesla areacoffee tableorange countyfree internetnice stayrooms are cleanenjoyed my stayfull kitchen
Reviewed June 15, 2008

This hotel is a 3 star as far as the room and buildings, but the staff and amenities are 5 star. We spent a week there with grandkids, and were treated extremely well by everyone. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2008

We recently returned from a Disneyland trip. We prefer to stay at Marriott Hotels and needed a room that would hold 5 people. We booked a 2 bedroom suite at this Residence Inn. We visit the Orange County area at least 2-3 times a year and have our ususal places we stay, but because there were more of us this trip, we needed larger accommodations.

This was perfect! The hotel is a newer property located in a "Business Park" area. The neighborhood is good, the front desk staff were very friendly and it was't overly crowded. Best of all, was the location. It is only a short drive to Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm, and a short drive to the Beaches.

The morning breakfast was better than what you get at most other Residence Inn's. There was typically, Waffles, Eggs every morning with Bacon or Sausage and they would also rotate in Pancakes or French Toast. Also had Oatmeal, cereal, fruit, bagels, yogurt and toast. They also have coffee in the lobby available day or night along with free newspapers. Personally, I cannot get a liking for this new brand of coffee they are serving. Very bitter, but I guess I'm just a Starbucks Snob.

During the week, they serve "Dinner" in the Lobby. We went down one night to check it out. They had Chili Dogs and Chips. Dogs were very tasty. Not bad at all for free!

The room was fairly quiet, only issue was that our room was at the end of the hall and the door to go in and out of the building was next to our bedroom and you could hear everyone come in and out. So as long as your not trying to go to sleep at 8:30pm, most of the walk in traffic died out about 10:30pm so we slept good. Beds were comfortable and the kids did not complain about the sofa sleeper.

Overall, we were very satisfied with this hotel and would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank jlmjdar
Reviewed September 25, 2007

Being handicapped and how a hotel treats you is one of my main concerns. They were wonderful from checkin to checkout.
Room was spotless, handicap bathroom was thoughtfully designed for ease. The staff at this property was superb. Unfortunately my friends could not stay my last night and since I'm in a wheelchair the front desk sent someone to my room in the morning to help me and my luggage to get down to the front of the hotel for the airport service pickup. He went way beyond the call of duty and then refused to even take a tip for all the wonderful and cheerful help.
Your staff are definitely keepers!!!!!

Stayed: August 2007