All reviews long beach front desk oatmeal sports court kitchen area fresh fruit bedroom suite sausage bacon make your own waffles la area coffee table orange county free internet nice stay rooms are clean enjoyed my stay full kitchen
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is where we stay when we're in the Orange County/LA area. Clean, quiet, showing some wear but well maintained, staffed by cordial employees. I'd do something about the flies in the dining area. On that subject, I know the breakfast and other food comes with the room, but those tables don't wipe themselves. Think about leaving a buck or two on the table for the folks who work for you.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank AMysteriousTraveler
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Our family recently relocated to the California area, we needed a place to stay temporarily while we searched for a house. Our children were starting school, my husband and I were both working and needed space within our room for computers, printing and ability to handle daily tasks. It could have been a stressful transition - however the hotel accommodations have been superior. The room has an excellent layout that is very efficient, we have 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room, small dining area - it truly is all we need at the moment. The staff is conscientious, caring, and greets you with a smile on a regular basis. The amenities are perfect - a nice area for outdoor grilling and dining, basketball and tennis courts, pool, fitness center and warm breakfast each morning. Our family is very pleased to be here and we highly recommend this particular hotel, largely due to the exceptional service we receive on a daily basis.

Room Tip: 4th floor, near laundry - no noise and top story has exceptional sunrise views.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We would never have stayed here, were it not for the (hilarious) Wiener Nationals at the Los Alamitos Race Course next door, but we're glad we did! We booked a 2 bedroom suite for under $200, and it was HUGE. Two nice-sized onsuite bedrooms, each with a very comfortable queen bed, a living space with TV and fireplace, and a kitchen with a table for 4. Everything was very bright & clean, and all staff members were extremely friendly & helpful. Included was a decent breakfast buffet, and I loved the fact that they have a "store" beside the front desk where you can purchase snacks, water, etc., at any hour. If we ever go to Disneyland or the race track again, we will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank runaway_with_me
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Traveled out here for business. Residence inn has a great location. The bed's are very very comfortable and I slept great. The rooms are quiet and sound proof. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HalleTtt
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is now my second stay at this location. I decided to return after an AWESOME first stay. I cannot say anything negative about this hotel, location and staff. Room (King Suite) was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I fear bed-bugs therefore I always check and Lysol things before I unpack and settle in. The room was already VERY clean and NO signs of ANY unwanted critters. LOVE the hot & filling breakfast served every morning and the ladies that manage that area should really be commended for keeping everything so clean, fresh and filled! The hotel grounds as kept so polished, the staff so friendly and willing to help, etc. I am so glad that I have found this gem of a hotel in Los Alamitos. Everytime I return to Long Beach, this will be my go-to place to stay...Period!

Room Tip: If you are a light-sleeper, ask for a room away from the main street (Katella).
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business