Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
If you like Iris, this is worth the visit

Reviewed March 19, 2019
Elaine S
Citrus Heights, California
some amazing varieties of iris

Reviewed April 2, 2018
murrayloomis
Loomis, California

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Loomis
from $69.95
from $32.04
from $29.99
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

I'm a painter, and this is a lovely place to draw, sketch or paint. They have old cars in the gardens, and oh my, the iris. I went in April, but I would check with the nursery to find out if the blooms are "out". And of course, if you want some for your garden... this is the place.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Elaine S
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Really quite amazing varieties of iris in a comfortable setting. This family run farm is a great asset to have so close to us since we too live in rural Loomis. The Hortons are very hospitable and fun to talk with.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank murrayloomis
Reviewed April 28, 2017

Visited here with a senior social group. The farm is open only during the blooming season of April and May. Lots of very beautiful Iris, in small plots spread out over 40 rolling acres. Some plots easily accessible by wheel chair, others not so much. Just viewing is OK, but they would prefer that you order for pickup in August. Itsa beautiful country setting a few miles from I-80. Groups are welcome by prior arrangement.

Date of experience: April 2017