“Super good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 31, 2012

i had pizza here and i had shrimp fiticini and salad bar its all really tasty and very good. Tables inside feel a little sticky was really uncomfortable other than that food was delicious

There are newer reviews for Buono's Pizza

Reviewed March 29, 2012

It's too bad, because this is some of the best pizza I've ever had. Maybe I just had a bad waiter, and have no comparison as this was my first visit. However, the appetizer was brought with the pizza and the waiter could not keep our glasses full. Had to remind him twice about another beer... The tip reflected my opinion of the service, but I still recommend trying their pizza - It's GREAT!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Buono's goes above and beyond with their buffet. Three pastas, four salads, a soup, four types of pizza, nice dinnerware and crockery. They bake their pizzas to perfection, and do not skimp on top quality ingredients. It's a must do, and you too will be hooked.

Reviewed November 2, 2010

We went to Buono's for lunch and dinner. The pizza was good, but went back for dinner on Tuesday night because of the wine being half price. I ordered a pasta dish and it had the best marinara sauce I have ever had! I recommend this highly!

1  Thank rjmyer
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Long Beach, California
Reviewed April 11, 2009

Not bad pizza. They have eggplant as a topping which is not so easy to find.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook