It isn't 2 blocks away from the convention center more like a 10 minute brisk walk 15-20 minute stroll. The window into the open courtyard means you can hear all the noise in the hallways which was plenty for me. There were really inconsiderate people talking in the hallways until 3:00 am and then dribbling basketballs at 6:00 am and I heard it all. Also the room was supposed to be nonsmoking but my room had a definite smell nothing that a $4 can of Lysol from the Vons a block away didn't fix. New fixtures in the room were nice including "marble" top counters and table
There's a nice Mexican restaurant downstairs that's reasonably priced and a ton of good local restaurants a block away on Broadway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with us in comfort and convenience deep in the heart of world-renowned Long Beach, California. With majestic beaches already within walking distance, we're conveniently located just minutes from Catalina Island, Los Angeles and a wide assortment of activities, attractions, golf, shopping and vibrant nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Long Beach Convention Center Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Long Beach Convention Center Travelodge Hotel Long Beach
- Long Beach Hotel Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Long Beach
- Travelodge Long Beach
- Long Beach Travelodge
- Long Beach Travel Lodge