Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$134
AscendHotels
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$140
$159
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
  • Room Service
$167
$123
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$167
$161
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$206
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centerrock bottomqueen marythe club loungepine streetocean blvdwalking distancestreet noisedirectly across the streetself parkingshoreline villagelobby barattending a conferencethird floorrestaurants and barscorner roomroom key
Reviewed May 31, 2013

You will love the Renaissance Hotel, located in downtown Long Beach. Besides having an outdoor pool on the 3rd floor, it has probably the nicest workout room I've seen in a hotel. Staff is accomodating, rooms are comfortable and quiet, and we had a magnificent view of Long Beach Harbor, with the Queen Mary! What a sight! Right next to wonderful restaurants, this place is worth it!

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view of Long Beach Harbor, and the Queen Mary!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rumproof
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed at this hotel on business. I felt VERY comfortable with the environment and cleanliness of the hotel. They have good tech support for any WiFi issues you may encounter (the WiFi was good/consistent/fast, but in the end it ended up being a problem w/ my laptop). In any case, I liked the size and lay out of the room. I was thoroughly impressed by the interior design and amenities in the hotel. They have a nice gym, a beautiful lounge area and restaraunt/bar options. I had appetizers and drinks at their bar, "Sip" and was very impressed. The only issue I had was that the meat they served was not as well done as I like, however I am not like most people who are okay with rare or medium rare meat...I like things well done. The lines at the Starbucks are long in the morning, but the breakfast is Fantastic and the servers provide good service. My primary pet pieve w/ this hotel is that EVERY service has an accompanying fee, e.g. the WiFi (VERY overpriced). I enjoyed the WiFi only b/c my company paid for it. In addition, the internet lounge charges an UNGODLY amount to use the desktop computers and it really made my blood boil. The parking is overpriced...don't get me wrong the parking prices match those of the hotels in the area, but I still think it's an obscene amount to pay to park your vehicle.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2013

As I checked out and again had three employees greeting me and asking about my stay, I simply had to acknowledge them and tell them how wonderful the staff had been. Every person was friendly, warm, engaging and attentive. I thought their service was in the top 5 of all hotels we have visited, and that is clearly a long list.

As for the hotel, it was clean and location within a five minute walk to the Pier, shopping all around, and the aquarium. When I asked my breakfast server about discounts at the aquarium, he took it upon himself to find a book that gave us a coupon for saving. Really? That's above and beyond.

The rooms were super clean, and the bathrooms showed no wear. We had connecting rooms and everyone slept well. The gym is large, by hotel standards, and the equipment was excellent, although they are lacking machines, especially for leg work. Plenty of water, towels and fruit.

Food was generally good over the weekend, and we utilized the outside area of Sips to dine and drink in the great weather.

Not going to complain about parking and internet fees; it's just the way it is sometimes.

Overall a great experience and would recommend highly for convention center attendees, or anyone else visiting Long Beach.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Nusrat M, General Manager at Renaissance Long Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you very much for staying at my hotel and I am grateful for your kind comments. I will pass on your feedback to our team.
Looking forward to see you back at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel.

Best regards.

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. Things went well, rooms were nice, but there were a couple of service hiccups. One included the fact that our conference guaranteed us free Internet during our stay. At checkout, the front desk staff acted as if they knew nothing about it and conveniently couldn't get in touch with Management to verify this. Just the day before another front desk staff told me that she had to look it up but saw that indeed we were supposed to get Internet free. She stated it wouldn't be a problem at checkout, but it was! To booth, upon my departure at 5:30am in the morning - the young man at the front desk took so long to check me out that my shuttle left me! . Thank goodness I was able to get a friend to drive me to airport in town to catch my flight. And - shame on SuperShuttle who saw me in lobby waiting to be checked out but left anyway! Sheesh!

• Stayed: March 2013
Nusrat M, General Manager at Renaissance Long Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for the feedback about your recent stay at my hotel. I sincerely apologize for the service hiccups you experienced related to internet charges and slow check out. I possible can you contact me directly so I can seek more details and resolve your concerns to your satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel has everything you need for a buisness trip to Long Beach. It is real close to convention center, restaurants, and everything else Long Beach has to offer. I would have to say, the best customer service I have experienced at any hotel for sometime. Great work out facility too!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Nusrat M, General Manager at Renaissance Long Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind comments about my hotel. I look forward to your return.

Sincerely