Hilton Long Beach
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
BestWestern.com
Residence Inn Long Beach(Long Beach)
$169
Doubletree.com
$169
$159
AscendHotels
Super 8 Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotel Current(Long Beach)
$149
$139
$194
$179
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$97
  • Room Service
$192
$179
Westin.com
1,386 results
All reviewsthe world trade centerexecutive floornice hotelself parkingroom servicelobby barconvention centerbusiness tripvery nice staybreakfast buffetfront desk staffpine streetfree shuttleshuttle serviceenjoyed my stayqueen marythe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Let me start out by saying this is my 1st ever bad review. I came here for a conference and I'm currently here inside the room while I'm writing this it's 7am and I'm in the 11th floor and let me tell you I can hear everything these annoying people are saying on a loud speaker. I had a long night last night and now I cannot rest and I have to stay until here until Sunday and all the noise from the boycott comes in like there was no wall or window between us.
Second item when I called when I made the decision to reserve here I was told that breakfast was 10 dollars for the full breakfast and I could prepay it when I checked in, we'll that was a load of crock it's 19 bucks which if I would of known I would have just reserved the room that included it.
If you're looking for a hotel were you can rest and not be annoyed completely by some guys on loud speakers then I would recommend staying away from the Hilton until further notice.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Denverdude81
Reviewed January 9, 2014

First time staying in Long Beach and found the entire experience AMAZING! The Hotel is centrally located to all the activities in the area and was more than I expected. I will definitely be back for another stay. Great pillows.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014

What can I say. Big comfortable rooms, massive breakfast, good service.

I bit of a schlep to walk anywhere interesting but it kept me fit.

Dull fitness centre. The pool is ok, but no views apart from the traffic from there...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ian R
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I too am in the hospitality industry and work for a Hilton property in Denver. I was very impressed with the service at this location. I understand the difficulty of finding (and keep) exceptional employee's in this industry and The Hilton Long Beach has done a great job at this.Thank you for a great stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank J M
Reviewed January 1, 2014

It was very dissapointed. This is my first time that I arrived at a Hotel and I did not see a bell man waiting for the guest and made us wait more that5 20 minutes and it never came, we had to get a cart ourselves and brint them to our room. I question myself is this a Hilton or what?.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business