Hilton Long Beach
$249
$229
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Of Long Beach(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$171
The Queen Mary(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$285
$112
  • Room Service
Best Western Golden Sails Hotel(Long Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
BestWestern.com
$260
$239
$236
1,401 results
All reviewsthe world trade centerexecutive floornice hotelself parkingroom servicelobby barconvention centerbusiness tripvery nice staybreakfast buffetfront desk staffpine streetfree shuttleshuttle serviceenjoyed my stayqueen marythe room was nice
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The rooms need a bit if updating. The water pressure is good. The gym is really good with free weights and a lot of machines.

The bad is that the area at night is a bit sketchy. Make sure you travel with someone or take a car. During the day it was ok but at night there were a few groups of young kids hanging around a few corners. They would curse at people or taunt them. I saw two different groups do it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel was a very pleasing experience. The rooms were very nice with a very comfortable bed. I have read many reviews complaining of poor WIFI,but I did not encounter that. The staff was very nice. I would stay here again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Everyone is very friendly, helpful, and efficient. My stay here was one of the best hotel experiences I have had! The beds and pillows are super comfy and the breakfast is yummy! Everything is well kept, clean, and organized. The pool/hot tub was so nice and relaxing! I felt very secure, comfortable, and relaxed away from home!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Served it's purpose for a conference, but property-wide, constantly-dropping WiFi was inexcusable. Peeling wallpaper, broken elevators, squealing escalator, slow-opening automatic doors: the place looks run-down. But the beds were nice, staff was friendly, and the shuttle was convenient to get to attractions. The mini-fridge in my regular room was a nice surprise.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HLBGM, General Manager at Hilton Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay.
I appreciate the recognition given to the team. They are truly professional, friendly and genuinely concerned about each and every one of our guests stays.
I apologize for the issues you experienced with our WiFi. We are working on an upgrade and should have this completed soon. We also did experience some issues with one of our elevators and an escalator which has since been fixed. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you.
We are also in the planning stages of our renovation which we are all very excited about and hope to have this completed soon as well.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with this important feedback. We thrive on receiving guest comments and taking immediate action as we continue to make this hotel a great place for all of our guests to enjoy.

Warm regards,
HLBGM

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Served it's purpose for a conference, but property-wide, constantly-dropping WiFi was inexcusable. Peeling wallpaper, broken elevators: the place looks run-down. But beds were nice, staff was friendly tho.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts