An all round good stay here. Got upgraded to an executive room on the top floor, but I didn't see what was so 'executive' about it - other than having a very large room. Wi-Fi was complimentary but at times a little patchy, but not too much of a problem. Breakfast was very good - and all-round service was excellent. Just one thing - the bed and pillows weren't that comfortable. Maybe it was me, but I had just stayed in 5 hotels over the past week or so, including 3-star motor inns in country towns, and this was the least comfortable sleep I had on the whole trip.
Also was a little annoyed that no shuttle (free or paid) service to LAX is offered, especially from a 'name' chain and large venue that it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Long Beach Hotel and Executive Meeting Center is the perfect location for business or leisure travel, with over 40,000 sq. Ft. Of Executive meeting space and social function rooms. Located on Ocean Ave and just a few blocks from all the activities, restaurants, attractions and the Long Beach Convention Center. Rent one of our Fuji Cruisers for an enjoyable ride along the 22 mi oceanfront bike bath. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Long Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Long Beach And Executive Meeting Center
- Hilton Long Beach & Executive Meeting Hotel Long Beach
- Hilton Hotel Long Beach