3,376 results
All reviews convention center tides restaurant queen mary within walking distance shoreline village harbor view room self parking attending a conference per day aquarium valet pike pacific renovation starbucks refrigerator california
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was going to event with a friend Sunday afternoon with a friend who lives in another stay and decided to do a staycation here for one night. The hotel is in a great location. It is directly across the street from the Pike Outlets, which has lots of dining and shopping options. There is also a movie theatre and ferris wheel at the Pike. There were awesome food trucks there, that I believe only come the first Saturday of the month. There are several other dining options nearby as well. The hotel itself is huge and beautiful. The lobby areas are beautiful. I received great customer service the few times I visited the front desk. The lady who checked me in was very friendly, professional, and helpful. The room itself for nice, but a little on the small size. The beds were comfortable but small. The bathroom was a nice size. Everything was clean. I chose a room with a harbor view and access to the club room. The club room was the only place I never felt welcomed. I went a couple times on Saturday to grab light snacks and drinks and once on Sunday morning. Each time I went in there, there was a guy working in there. He would greet some of the people as they came in and hold the door for some of them as they walked out. He never said one word to me. At least the room had some great snacks at time, a light breakfast Sunday morning, and great views. The views from my room was also awesome. There is a great option if you want to go for early morning or evening walk or run.

Date of stay: January 2020
Jon B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our in-hotel offerings during your stay. We hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The housekeeping, bell hop & valet people were all very good, but that’s it! Once you walk in to check in, they are all rude! I have other parents that had different instances with them! Imagine that they answer a call and say “what do you need?!”

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kaylamahal143
Jon B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach. We are disappointed to hear that your experience of our service did not meet our normal Hyatt standards. We value the feedback of our guests, and appreciate you sharing your comments with us so that we may strive to continually improve our guest experience. Please feel free to reach out to myself, Jon Benson, General Manager at jon.benson@hyatt.com as I would appreciate hearing the details of your experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

We stayed in this hotel fir one night before our cruise out of Long Beach. The location was perfect we were able to walk to the waterfront and to town. Restaurants and activities all at an arms length.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jon B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We're thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fabulous location and you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay. We hope to welcome you back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed January 12, 2020

This was our first stay at a Hyatt property and the hotel was fabulous - the ambiance and style were beautiful, the location is perfect and the views are fantastic. This was a family vacation with our two boys in their early 20’s. The hotel is perfectly situated close to the water and within walking distance of the marina and many restaurants, shops, a comedy club and movie theater. My family really enjoyed the variety of things to see and do in the area. The only downside is that the hotel is huge and the staff is a bit inconsistent. Some of the staff are friendly and others are basically indifferent. Parking is an additional charge and it doesn’t come cheap. The breakfast at the hotel is very pricey, but there is a Starbucks and cafe shop where you can get a yogurt or breakfast sandwich at a more reasonable price. Overall this was a great place to stay to enjoy a few days on the coast in Long Beach. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach. We're thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fabulous location and you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We hope to welcome you and your family back for your next visit to Long Beach!

Reviewed January 11, 2020

We booked the VIP Suite (77qm)5 month in advance by my travel agent with Hyatt Privé . Four weeks before arriving I have got a confirmation from the hotel for my booking and the VIP Suite. At checking in they said they have no VIP Suite for us but we will get a executive Suite (27qm) ---- no way!!!
Because of that I canceled all my Hyatt reservations for this year!! Hyatt....never again!

Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach. We are disappointed to hear that your experience of our service did not meet our normal Hyatt standards. We value the feedback of our guests, and appreciate you sharing your comments with us so that we may strive to continually improve our guest experience. We hope you will join us again so that we have a chance to make your next stay more satisfying. Please feel free to reach out to me Jon Benson, General Manager at jon.benson@hyatt.com as I would appreciate hearing the details of your experience.